What is the most valuable thing in your life? I mean the one that makes you feel alive and gives you the meaning of your life. Whenever I have a hard time, I wish I could have one, too. So please let me know your most precious thing in your life. ^^
Hi..Maria.. Nice to meet you.. Your question is a little philosophical.. But I don't want to be serious.. In my life, music is the most valuable thing.. When I feel very down, music gives me some comfort. And I like playing the piano.. So piano is very valuable thing for me..^^ Anyway, through this training I'm very happy to meet you.. Let's meet each other continuously even after this training..^^
Hi, Maria! I'm really glad to meet you. You are very considerate and smart. I'm lucky to have you in my class. To me, the most valuable thing in my life is my family. Thinking of them, I feel like I'm richer than a billionaire. The second valuable thing, if you ask, is music. Beautiful melodies give me glee. Do you agree?
Hey~~Maria~~ Nice to meet you~~ You're very clever and intelligent, and gorgeous~~^^ The most valuable thing to me....is Jesus!!! He has made me be myself, that is, the person who you are seeing and meeting... If not, I must be very bad, pessimistic and selfish...(Of course, I'm...but he makes me become a better person...) Anyway,,,,my blog has some problems... http://chrisphks0503.blogspot.com/
Hi Maria, You've already got your class member's blogs on your site...impressive! For me, learning is my cornerstone. I'm constantly curious and trying to learn new things and I always feel good about that.
Hi, Maria! happy to meet you here. Your question made me think for a moment. I think my family and my pets(cats; they're so adorable to me, there are many people who don't like cats, though) are the most valuable things. Without them, I wouldn't be exist.
I'm really look forward to being with you for 6 months.
Maria, I was going to delete your one comment(I mean just one!) but both are gone..ㅠ.ㅠ waht a disaster! anyway, the most precious thing and the luckiest thing in my life is to pass the exam to be the teacher and to meet my husband and get married with him though I haven't lived as a good person. I hope you'll meet your MR.Right asap.
7 comments:
Hi..Maria..
Nice to meet you..
Your question is a little philosophical..
But I don't want to be serious..
In my life, music is the most valuable thing..
When I feel very down, music gives me some comfort.
And I like playing the piano..
So piano is very valuable thing for me..^^
Anyway, through this training I'm very happy to meet you..
Let's meet each other continuously even after this training..^^
Hi, Maria! I'm really glad to meet you. You are very considerate and smart. I'm lucky to have you in my class. To me, the most valuable thing in my life is my family. Thinking of them, I feel like I'm richer than a billionaire. The second valuable thing, if you ask, is music. Beautiful melodies give me glee. Do you agree?
Hey~~Maria~~
Nice to meet you~~
You're very clever and intelligent,
and gorgeous~~^^
The most valuable thing to me....is
Jesus!!!
He has made me be myself, that is, the person who you are seeing and meeting...
If not, I must be very bad, pessimistic and selfish...(Of course, I'm...but he makes me become a better person...)
Anyway,,,,my blog has some problems...
http://chrisphks0503.blogspot.com/
Hi Maria,
You've already got your class member's blogs on your site...impressive!
For me, learning is my cornerstone. I'm constantly curious and trying to learn new things and I always feel good about that.
Hi, Maria!
happy to meet you here.
Your question made me think for a moment. I think my family and my pets(cats; they're so adorable to me, there are many people who don't like cats, though) are the most valuable things. Without them, I wouldn't be exist.
I'm really look forward to being with you for 6 months.
Maria, I was going to delete your one comment(I mean just one!) but both are gone..ㅠ.ㅠ waht a disaster!
anyway, the most precious thing and the luckiest thing in my life is to pass the exam to be the teacher and to meet my husband and get married with him though I haven't lived as a good person.
I hope you'll meet your MR.Right asap.
Hi, Maria.
I think friends are very important to me.
I think my neighors are my friends.
Post a Comment