Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A qestion for fourth week of September

Hello everyone~
I know all of youl are very busy writing an essay.
I'm really poor at writing, even in Korean, especially when it comes to a formal essay.

So here is my question.

"What is your strong or weak point?"

7 comments:

Kind Custie said...

Hi, Maria~~~
Very difficult question..

My strong point is that I have patience and that I will focus on something if I'm interested in it.

And my weak point is this; if I don't have any interest in something, I can't concentrate on it.

Anyway, in fact, I saw the movie Bagdad Cafe. But I didn't think it was interesting, just a little unique. For me it is a little boring..

Bye~~~

chrisphk said...

I think my strong point is that if I like someone and want to be her or his friend, I'll do that. It means if I like someone, he or she can feel it because of my response~
and You know~~~I like you~~and
You feel it....
My weak point is that I don't usually do my best when I study something and easily give up if the thing I'm doing doesn't work very well.
I think you are very diligent and the person who can control yourself. So I want to be like you!! I want to control myself!!!

April said...

Hi Maria!
I'm not sure about my strong point, but my friends told me that consideration of others is my best point.

My weakest point is my physical strength. I'm not a strong person, so I'm worn out easily. That's my problem.

happymichelle said...

Hi, Maria, my kind roommate!
My strong point is that I am responsible for all my work except my family. But, I am not that passionate person. I am only interested in what I like. So usually, I don't do what I dislike , even though I really havt to do. And you know, I'm so absent-minded. My husband always blames me for that.--;

Tranio said...

Hi. Maria.

My weak point is that I am cold-hearted.
But my strong point is that I forive others very cordially.

I like a polite person.
I am offended by his rudeness.

Bye.

Iris(Jeong AeRi) said...

Maria...This is very difficult question to me because I don't know about myself well. I want somebody to tell me my strong and weak point.

Come to think of it, I think I'm a warm-hearted person but I can't express my affectionate mind to other people. So other people often don't recognize my warm heart. What a disaster.

jacob said...

Maria, I'm really impressive on your hard-working. It's a little difficult question.
My strong point is that when I have any plan, I go to the end.
However, I am sometimes too sensitive. I'm easily moved by any beautiful scenery, movies or movies. Somebody says it's good point, but I think is bad for me. as you know in Korea, they say that MAN should not show one's feeling easily.....