Hello~
How was your long weekend? I visited my apartment to clean up and was a driver for my mother and my aunts. And I spent the rest of my weekend at home doing nothing and eating a lot. I felt like putting on some weights so I decided to go on a diet. BUT, in the eveing when I went for a walk with Custie and Anne, we saw a vendor which was selling "Bung Uh Bbang (붕어빵) and couldn't help trying one. I really love junk or street foods such as fried fish paste(오뎅), Dduk Bbok Ee(떡볶이), fries( 튀김)...
So, what's your favorite one?
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Like you~
I really like to try all kinds of street foods. But if I choose just one, spicy and hot 떡볶이 is my favorite food~~ Ah~~I want to eat it now~~
But my favorite food is chicken~
I like all foods with chicken such as spicy(양념), fried, boiled(삼계탕), 닭볶음탕, 닭갈비 and so on~
I'm so hungry~ I want to try 파닭 as soon as possible!!!!! I want to eat out someday with you~~~~
I'm also a huge fan of street food. I want "stirred rice cake with red pepper sause (떡볶이)" and "fish cake soup (오뎅)" every day even when I'm not hungry. I'm a regular of snack stalls.
Hi, Maria...
I like to eat, but I usually eat just regular meal. So i don't eat any street food. I don't eat at night,either. One of my goals here is gaining weight. However it is so hard, because i don't eat much. Don't blame me....
I also like "stirred rice cake with red pepeer sauce" using April's expression. but it gets harder to take a chance to eat a street food.. it's not easy to find the perfect time and place..
today, you know, i enjoyed fried chicken with green onion. it was really good. it can be my favorite here..^^ Thanks for your treat.. next time it'll on me..^^
Hi, Maria~
I'm a meat-eater. Whenever I feel tired I usually Korean bacon(삼겹살) and then I get energetic by a miracle. But, I also like vegetables, too
As I'm getting older and older I tend not to like street food and junk food such as hamburger, pizza, snacks and so on.
Hi, Maria.
Do you like that kind of food?
I liked doughnuts before. But I don't like them now because it is not good for health.
But if you treat me, I try to like Ddeokbbokee.
Could you....^^
Bye.
I like all kinds of food.
In summer vacation, I used to eat corns, potatoes..(구황작물들..) because in week days, I'm the only one in my house so I ate those things.
Now I'm very happy with cafeteria food.
Hi, Maria~~~
I like 떡볶이 very much.
Especially the 떡볶이 in Daejeon ballpark is excellent and fantastic. Maybe Christine knows the taste of it. I want you to go to the ballpark with us and to eat that fantastic 떡볶이 together. ^^
Post a Comment