Last weekend, one of my aunts who lives in Cheongju invited(-actually forced) my family to her field where she planted some crops. Even though I didn't want to go, I didn't have other choice because I was the driver. Anyway, we dug up some sweet potates and it was harder than I expected. I had a backache because I had to stoop for working. After working hard, we went back home with a sack of sweet potatoes. My mother has also interest in gardening, so there are many kinds of plants and flowers in the garden of my parents' house. And growing at a house, I don't like to live in an apartment. Sometines it makes me feel caught in a cell.
My question is this; which do you prefer, to live in an apartment or to live in a house?
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I prefer living in an apartment. It's convenient. There is a large parking lot and don't need to waste time finding availables. And there aren't many mosquitoes! I like clean and big and newly built apartment.^^;
Hi, friendly Maria.
I know your mother-in-law called you. I like sweet potatoes. ^^
I like to live in apartment now.
But when I am retired, I will live in the house in my hometown. I was born in the country. I like to raise some crops, especially potatoes and sweet potatoes. I llike to pick up and cut the stems.
When I heard your story about weekend, it reminded me of my childhood. I want to go to my hometown.
Anyway, I like to live in an apartment now.
Bye.
Hi~Maria~~
I want to live in an apartment and a house, too. When I think of convenience and security, I want to live in an apartment. But I want to live in an house in calm countryside for my family after marriage. Um~ Now an apartment is better for me.
I live in the 1st floor of an apartment. We chose this apartment for my children because I didn't want to tell them "Don't run!". Apratment is much more convenient but we should consider other families. House with a garden has been my dream. So, last year, we bought a small farm house in Yang-pyeong. After this training course, maybe from next year, I hope we'll visit the house often and enjoy some kinda rural life.
Hi Maria,
I never lived in an apartment until I moved to Korea so it was a difficult adjustment for me. I used to spend a lot of time outside and working in a garden, mowing the grass and just barbequing or reading outside. I really prefer living in a house.
Post a Comment