Monday, October 20, 2008

My Question

Can you guess where it is? This is the first scene of "After Life" - the movie I mentioned in Iris' blog. In this movie, people arrive in way station between earth and heaven (post mortem limbo world) after they died. They are told to choose one memory to take with them into eternity and other momories will be forgotten.

So if you had to choose only one memory in your life so far, what would you choose?

6 comments:

Kind Custie said...

After dying, I want to have the memory of birth. When I was born, maybe I didn't have any worry or anger. ^^

soon said...

Maybe the memory of my honeymoon trip or this summer vacation to 제주도 with my husband.
I like to be stepped out of my ordinary track of life.
This movie sounds very interesting.
Is it a Japanese movie?

kelly said...

i want to take the moment when i gave birth to my son or he smiled ..i'll be happy with this memory all the time

chrisphk said...

Hi~ Maria~
Thanks for your ppt material~~

I want to remember the moment that I'm chatting with my family at home with some delicious foods. It's so normal but the moment includs everything I like.

Tranio said...

Hi, Maria.

It is difficult to me...
I would like to choose the time when I passed the test for the bank. The bank was Chunbbuk Commercial Bank. But it has not existed any more It was merged by Shinhan Bank.

Bye.

Nicole said...

Hi Maria,
Great question and good use of media to support your question.
I think that the one memory that I would chose would be of my family at the lake. We woould take a picnic and spend the day swimming and talking. That is my favorite memory.